Bet365 Live Horse Racing
Bet365 are one of the most popular and biggest Online Bookmakers currently operating and their live streaming service is second to none with punters getting access to races from across the country. Live streaming of races online through a bookmaker like Bet365 is becoming increasingly popular with more and more punters looking to follow their bet on the move. Punters are able to watch Horse Racing live on Bet365 as long as they have or open an account with the company, if they then place a minimum bet of 50p on the race they can then watch the action from any course in the UK free of charge.
The great part of this offer from Bet365 is that it covers those tracks that available on At The Races and Racing UK meaning that it is the ideal way for punters to keep across the form whether they have access to both channels or not. This is a great way of following a bet at home and particularly when a punter is at the office during the week as they can still catch all the big race action.
Channel 4 Racing Bet365 Offer - 4/1 Winner Special
Back a Winner at 4/1 or more on a Channel 4 featured race and Bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next race.
- LAmi Serges towards the head of the Supreme Novices betting market with trial win at Ascot
- Reve De Sivola bids for a Long Walk Hurdle hat trick but Zarkandar starts favourite
- Activial heads the betting for The Ladbroke in wide open renewal
- Noel Novices Chase Odds Josses Hill is a marginal favourite on his chase debut
- Kennel Gate Novices Hurdle Odds Emerging Talent Can Win Supreme Novices Trial
- The New One trimmed for the Champion Hurdle following International success at Cheltenham
- The New One Primed For Successive International Hurdle Wins
- 2014 Caspian Caviar Gold Cup Odds Caid Du Berlais Heads Betting For Cheltenham Double